Pages

July 12, 2013

Beauty Box by Target Review

Beauty Box by Target - First Edition 


What is it!?! A monthly program that will send you samples of 4-5 products from Target’s favorite brands. Also included will be a special offer that’ll have you looking gorgeous for less.



Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack
Help lock-in moisture and keep legs smooth with Venus & Olay’s new Sugarberry razor. I am currently using this as my main razor. It's well...a razor with some extra gelly/moisturizer strips on the top and bottom. It's a good product but I wouldn't pay extra just for the Olay factor.


L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream
Meet the magic all-in-one B.B. Cream. It hydrates, primes, perfects and corrects for a look and feel fit for the runway. I already use this - EVERY day! I love it!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
While previously only available through a dermatologist, La Roche-Posay is now available at Target. Effaclar Duo is a breakthrough in acne treatment clinically tested to bring high efficacy with high tolerance. I haven't used this yet but I know La Roche Posay for their sunscreen products which are top notch so this should be in the same league.


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
These strips will allow you to easily add pizzazz to your manicure with multiple print and pattern options. I just tried nail strips for the first time last week (check out my Incoco review) and I am definitely a fan of them. I haven't tried these particular ones yet but I'm sure they will be awesome! I'm especially happy I got the black with gold and silver glitter polish!

Fekkai Glossing Cream
Add a dazzling touch to your hair with Fekkai Glossing Cream that adds brilliant shine and helps eliminate frizz. I've used this in the past and Fekkai does wonders with their products - this is a deluxe sample too which is major bonus points.




Target Coupon
$3 off a beauty purchase of $15 or more in store or online. I used this to buy Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment If you haven't had a chance to try any of the Yes to... line you should! this was my first foray into it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

No word on when the next box will be available but for $5 how could you go wrong? I will definitely post as soon as I hear about it being offered again.

No comments:

Post a Comment