Pages

October 29, 2013

Love with Food October Box Review


This is my 3rd Love with Food box (I purchased a 3 month subscription on Rue la la) and I really have grown to enjoy this subscrption more and more every month! The items are usually something I've never seen or heard of before so It's fun having a little tasting party when my box arrives!

This months theme was Scary Delicious!




Chocolate Pizzelle Crisps - Silk City Snacks
I was expecting a lot from these. The amount in the bag for 100 calories was fantastic! However the taste...not so much. They were chocolate flavored (I didn't taste any chocolate really) very bland! They have potential though.

Toasted Coconut Chips - Dang
These are awesome



Fruit & Nut Delight Kind Bar - Kind Snacks
I've tried these before and definitely love them! They have so many flavors so there is something for everyone.

Pixo Pearls - Vinaigrette Gingras
I think these were supposed to come as "pearls" but mine were completely liquified!! I would have loved to try these out on a pork chop or pork loin, could of had great potential. Probably will just toss with some lettuce!

New World Caveman Cookies - Caveman Bakery
I never consider these organic, raw gluten free cookies as "cookies" - I mean they are usually good but I would say its more of a soft bar. These taste pretty much like all of the other ones but with more of a spicyness (think spiced wafers or fall spices).


Organic Hard Candies - Torie & Howard

Triple Berry Glee Gum - Verve Inc
I've seen this at Whole Foods but never purchased it. When I do chew gum it's usually sugar free anyways.

Happy Squeeze - Happy Family



Honesty Good - Lean Cuisine
Coupon for a free entree
Haven't tried these out yet but I'm a Lean Cuisine fan and I've only heard good things so I'm sure they will be delicious.


Love With Food helps you discover new organic, all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes. Subscription membership starts as low as $10/month. For every box sold, they donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry. You also earn points for every product you review and you can purchase more of what you tried or redeem them with the points in their shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment