Pages

May 3, 2007

moons over my hammy

I received my acceptance letter to the Art Institute yesterday!!! So I will offically be attending culinary school starting in October! I cannot express how excited I am...I am finally doing something that I really want to do and am passionate about. It's about time right!?!

In other news I was listening to Preston & Steve this morning and they were discussing having crushes on people that work in food establishments. Well Nick brough up Denny's in Clifton Heights and started talking about an older woman that worked there that was really cute...I knew exactly who he was talking about but he didn't know her name. Eventually someone emailed or callled in and said it was JOLENE. I almost cried...She rocked! We went every friday and saturday night and she was almost always our waitress. How I miss those days...those were some good times. I also miss the moons over my hammy and the smothered cheese fries with ranch and wing sauce :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats CP! i had no idea you were hiding these aspirations for cuisine expertise. although, you have made many a fine pizza for the Saunders Swim Club.

    the only advice i can give you is "more texas pete." you can never have enough.

    ReplyDelete